Knitting TRADE/BARTER websites?

  • bou1evard
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 6:42 PM
      Hi, does anyone know of any knitting bartering/trade websites? I have
      some duplicate size knitting needles and I'd love to trade someone for
      some sizes that I'm lacking. Is this a place I can trade such
      supplies? Is anyone interested?

      Marie
      bou1evard@...
    • pughatton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
        Yahoo has groups called freecycle. Their object is to freely give
        away or exchange items no longer needed by one person, but could be
        used by another. Also they do allow requests.

        Leslie