Hello I'm New

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi Everyone...Let me introduce myself.  My name is Donna and I live in MI.  I was given the set of Knifty Knitter Looms (4) for a Christmas gift.  So far I have made 3 hats...discovered that if I use 2 skeins of yarn it works up beautiful..for example I used a skein of  Eye Lash by Bernat with a skein of regular 4 ply...both in white...came out stunning.  I also made a cowl type collar out of Boa with a skein of 4 ply  for under my  poncho that I made  from fleece...this too is really nice.    I purchased the long purple Knifty Knitter loom but am having trouble getting started...it seems to be a really loose weave...and just doesn't look right...what am I doing wrong??  All suggestions on weaving with this particular loom will be greatly appreciated.  Should I use two skeins like I do on the round loom?  I am anxious to try and make a scarf on my long loom.  Thank you in advance for all of your help and advice...Donna