Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Thank Goodness

  • ZombieKiller79@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , May 6, 2006
      Welp, I am in Texas. Thank you guys so much for the help..I finished my first
      hat today and am doing another one. I love this stuff! lol
      Amy

      In a message dated 5/6/06 10:19:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
      thummel2@... writes:
      Amy - I just wrap mine around that peg - or tape it to it - as it will begin
      to pull as you go and then weave it in later.... I am not sure what others do
      but I hope that helps. Where are you located... I would love to see an Ohio
      group form and I have unlimited long distance and am pretty confined to home -
      except this week when I am swamped with Drs. appts. - anyway.... if you email
      me privately ... I am not sure what I can talk you through on the phone cuz I
      am no professional but I sure will try and the friendship would be fun! - and
      that offer is open to any of you and besides some of you - ALOT of you could
      help ME!
      Deb Hummel
      thummel2@...
      AOL IM Angeloh53
      Never drive faster then your angels can fly

      Amy
      Gnervous Gnomie
      Doughter Of Gnemesis Gnomie
      Purser Of The High Ship Inebriation
      Zombie Of Chaos,
      Spawn Of Hurricane

    • E
      Message 2 of 14 , May 11, 2006
        LOL, guess the subject line sounds kind of suspicious.
        Let me introduce myself. MY name is Eva and I am well getting old,
        anyway. I am a new knitter trying to knit in the round because I
        never could pick up knitting with needles, just not that smart
        enough. Anyway, I see that you live in TX so I was wondering what
        part because I live in TX. I live in Ft Worth. If we are close
        enouh maybe we could get together sometime at a church or something
        and maybe (lol here is the fun part) you could teach me how to do
        some of this. I know a few of the stitches but trying to read the
        pattern is like trying to speak spanish. Just a thought.
        Nice meeting you, and I hope to hear from you soon.
        thank you, Eva

        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, ZombieKiller79@... wrote:

        > Welp, I am in Texas. Thank you guys so much for the help..I
        finished my first
        > hat today and am doing another one. I love this stuff! lol
        > Amy
        >

        > In a message dated 5/6/06 10:19:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
        > thummel2@... writes:
        > Amy - I just wrap mine around that peg - or tape it to it - as it
        will begin
        > to pull as you go and then weave it in later.... I am not sure
        what others do
        > but I hope that helps. Where are you located... I would love to
        see an Ohio
        > group form and I have unlimited long distance and am pretty
        confined to home -
        > except this week when I am swamped with Drs. appts. - anyway....
        if you email
        > me privately ... I am not sure what I can talk you through on the
        phone cuz I
        > am no professional but I sure will try and the friendship would be
        fun! - and
        > that offer is open to any of you and besides some of you - ALOT of
        you could
        > help ME!
        > Deb Hummel
        > thummel2@...
        > AOL IM Angeloh53
        > Never drive faster then your angels can fly
        >
        > Amy
        > Gnervous Gnomie
        > Doughter Of Gnemesis Gnomie
        > Purser Of The High Ship Inebriation
        > Zombie Of Chaos,
        > Spawn Of Hurricane

      • Linda2
        Message 3 of 14 , May 11, 2006
          Eva: I'm rather far from you as I live just north of Houston. Last time I was in Ft. Worth was when we evacuated during hurricane Rita and stayed in a hotel there. I've a feeling there are a number of Texan's in this group.

          Linda2
          LOL, guess the subject line sounds kind of suspicious.
          Let me introduce myself. MY name is Eva and I am well getting old,
          anyway. I am a new knitter trying to knit in the round because I
          never could pick up knitting with needles, just not that smart
          enough. Anyway, I see that you live in TX so I was wondering what
          part because I live in TX. I live in Ft Worth. If we are close
          enouh maybe we could get together sometime at a church or something
          and maybe (lol here is the fun part) you could teach me how to do
          some of this. I know a few of the stitches but trying to read the
          pattern is like trying to speak spanish. Just a thought.
          Nice meeting you, and I hope to hear from you soon.
          thank you, Eva

          --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, ZombieKiller79@... wrote:

          > Welp, I am in Texas. Thank you guys so much for the help..I
          finished my first
          > hat today and am doing another one. I love this stuff! lol
          > Amy
          >

          > In a message dated 5/6/06 10:19:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
          > thummel2@... writes:
          > Amy - I just wrap mine around that peg - or tape it to it - as it
          will begin
          > to pull as you go and then weave it in later.... I am not sure
          what others do
          > but I hope that helps. Where are you located... I would love to
          see an Ohio
          > group form and I have unlimited long distance and am pretty
          confined to home -
          > except this week when I am swamped with Drs. appts. - anyway....
          if you email
          > me privately ... I am not sure what I can talk you through on the
          phone cuz I
          > am no professional but I sure will try and the friendship would be
          fun! - and
          > that offer is open to any of you and besides some of you - ALOT of
          you could
          > help ME!
          > Deb Hummel
          > thummel2@...
          > AOL IM Angeloh53
          > Never drive faster then your angels can fly
          >
          > Amy
          > Gnervous Gnomie
          > Doughter Of Gnemesis Gnomie
          > Purser Of The High Ship Inebriation
          > Zombie Of Chaos,
          > Spawn Of Hurricane

          Knifty knitter

        • Mary Lerma
          Message 4 of 14 , May 11, 2006
            I'm a Texan, also. I live in San Antonio. It's good to know that there are other Texans out there who like to knit, even through mild winters!
            Mary

            Linda2 <Linda2@...> wrote:
            Eva: I'm rather far from you as I live just north of Houston. Last time I was in Ft. Worth was when we evacuated during hurricane Rita and stayed in a hotel there. I've a feeling there are a number of Texan's in this group.

            Linda2
            LOL, guess the subject line sounds kind of suspicious.
            Let me introduce myself. MY name is Eva and I am well getting old,
            anyway. I am a new knitter trying to knit in the round because I
            never could pick up knitting with needles, just not that smart
            enough. Anyway, I see that you live in TX so I was wondering what
            part because I live in TX. I live in Ft Worth. If we are close
            enouh maybe we could get together sometime at a church or something
            and maybe (lol here is the fun part) you could teach me how to do
            some of this. I know a few of the stitches but trying to read the
            pattern is like trying to speak spanish. Just a thought.
            Nice meeting you, and I hope to hear from you soon.
            thank you, Eva

            --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, ZombieKiller79@... wrote:

            > Welp, I am in Texas. Thank you guys so much for the help..I
            finished my first
            > hat today and am doing another one. I love this stuff! lol
            > Amy
            >

            > In a message dated 5/6/06 10:19:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
            > thummel2@... writes:
            > Amy - I just wrap mine around that peg - or tape it to it - as it
            will begin
            > to pull as you go and then weave it in later.... I am not sure
            what others do
            > but I hope that helps. Where are you located... I would love to
            see an Ohio
            > group form and I have unlimited long distance and am pretty
            confined to home -
            > except this week when I am swamped with Drs. appts. - anyway....
            if you email
            > me privately ... I am not sure what I can talk you through on the
            phone cuz I
            > am no professional but I sure will try and the friendship would be
            fun! - and
            > that offer is open to any of you and besides some of you - ALOT of
            you could
            > help ME!
            > Deb Hummel
            > thummel2@...
            > AOL IM Angeloh53
            > Never drive faster then your angels can fly
            >
            > Amy
            > Gnervous Gnomie
            > Doughter Of Gnemesis Gnomie
            > Purser Of The High Ship Inebriation
            > Zombie Of Chaos,
            > Spawn Of Hurricane

            Knifty knitter

            Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Knitting looms Knifty knitter

          • Belinda Garcia
            Message 5 of 14 , May 11, 2006
              I'm also a Texas - Lufkin. I am pretty new here... Have already learned a
              lot from all the great ladies in the group. Take care, Belinda

              LOL, guess the subject line sounds kind of suspicious.
              Let me introduce myself. MY name is Eva and I am well getting old,
              anyway. I am a new knitter trying to knit in the round because I
              never could pick up knitting with needles, just not that smart
              enough. Anyway, I see that you live in TX so I was wondering what
              part because I live in TX. I live in Ft Worth. If we are close
              enouh maybe we could get together sometime at a church or something
              and maybe (lol here is the fun part) you could teach me how to do
              some of this. I know a few of the stitches but trying to read the
              pattern is like trying to speak spanish. Just a thought.
              Nice meeting you, and I hope to hear from you soon.
              thank you, Eva

              --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, ZombieKiller79@... wrote:

              > Welp, I am in Texas. Thank you guys so much for the help..I
              finished my first
              > hat today and am doing another one. I love this stuff! lol
              > Amy
              >

              > In a message dated 5/6/06 10:19:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
              > thummel2@... writes:
              > Amy - I just wrap mine around that peg - or tape it to it - as it
              will begin
              > to pull as you go and then weave it in later.... I am not sure
              what others do
              > but I hope that helps. Where are you located... I would love to
              see an Ohio
              > group form and I have unlimited long distance and am pretty
              confined to home -
              > except this week when I am swamped with Drs. appts. - anyway....
              if you email
              > me privately ... I am not sure what I can talk you through on the
              phone cuz I
              > am no professional but I sure will try and the friendship would be
              fun! - and
              > that offer is open to any of you and besides some of you - ALOT of
              you could
              > help ME!
              > Deb Hummel
              > thummel2@...
              > AOL IM Angeloh53
              > Never drive faster then your angels can fly
              >
              > Amy
              > Gnervous Gnomie
              > Doughter Of Gnemesis Gnomie
              > Purser Of The High Ship Inebriation
              > Zombie Of Chaos,
              > Spawn Of Hurricane

              Knifty knitter

              c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service

              Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Knitting looms Knifty
              knitter

              Knifty knitter

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              Visit your group "ROUNDLOOMS" on the web.

            • texasandie
              Message 6 of 14 , May 15, 2006
                I am in Sealy, TX (west of Houston on 1-10 between Katy & Columbus)
              • monique childress24
                Message 7 of 14 , May 22, 2006
                  i am also a texan. irving.

                  Belinda Garcia <belinda75904@...> wrote: I'm also a Texas - Lufkin. I am pretty new here... Have already learned a