Newbie Loomers KAL Class, 8:00 am PST, 5/6/2006, 8:00 am

  • ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 12:57 PM
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of ROUNDLOOMS
      Newbie Loomers KAL Class, 8:00 am PST

      Saturday May 6, 2006
      8:00 am - 9:00 am
      This event repeats every week.

      Event Location: Yahoo Conference
      Notes:
      Hello Newbie Loomers!

      You need; Yahoo Instant Messenger service and yahoo ID (email)send me your Yahoo ID and I invite you to the class, Saturday morning.

      What:
      K-A-L, knit-a-long
      Please be Prepared!
      -Print out or copy directions, Basic Stitch Sampler
      Included in the Newbie Loomers KAL File
      -Have your looming supplies on hand.

      When:
      -8:00-9:00 am PST, Please be Punctual :)
      Saturday Mornings
      -Check your time zone!
      Time Zone Chart is in the file :)

      Where: