any ideas?

  • tangenttangerine
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      hi i'm new here...I've had a set of round looms for a bit, but i'm
      having trouble thinking of cool projects for them! if anybody has some
      suggestions for me I'd appreciate it...
    • sawyerlm
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
        Hi, welcome to the group!

        There are a lot of ideas in the links and files sections of the group.
        Take a look through those first then try searching the web. Lots of
        stuff out there.

        Lisa

        o o o o o o o o o o

        http://www.loomknittingdesigns.com
        info@...

        http://pegsandneedles.blogspot.com

        o o o o o o o o o o

        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "tangenttangerine"
        <tangenttangerine@...> wrote:

        > hi i'm new here...I've had a set of round looms for a bit, but i'm
        > having trouble thinking of cool projects for them! if anybody has some
        > suggestions for me I'd appreciate it...

      • Amanda Norton
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
          Can anyone tell me where I can find patterns to knit or crochet handbags? Any other information on what things to use to make handbags would be useful. Thanks.

          Amanda, CA

          <tangenttangerine@...> wrote:

          > hi i'm new here...I've had a set of round looms for a bit, but i'm
          > having trouble thinking of cool projects for them! if anybody has some
          > suggestions for me I'd appreciate it...

          Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Knitting looms Knifty knitter