AD: Our Dancing Duchess Spoolie Knitting Looms

  • Noreen Crone-Findlay
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hello everyone
      I have been designing projects for our new Dancing Duchess Spoolie Knitting
      Looms......
      they take days and days and days to get the patterns done, as there are a
      ton of photos in each one...
      omigosh......... edit edit edit! on it goes!

      Anyhow, what I am working on, is developing fun new ways of working with
      our looms....

      Because I am a weaver as well as a spool knitting afficianado and round
      knitter fan,
      AND, since the Dancing Duchesses are looms as well as super sized spool
      knitters,

      I think it is essential to be able to weave as well as knit on the Dancing
      Duchesses,
      so, I have been developing projects that incorporate weaving as well
      as knitting in the round,
      and knitting flat panels and cords.

      I've designed a puppet and the arm technique works beautifully for making
      mittens, too!
      The whole thing is done on just the one loom - The Dancing Duchess Spoolie
      Knitting Loom.

      The patterns aren't available quite yet, but you can see the Amigurumi
      Bunny, Hand Puppet and Small Bag on:

      http://www.crone-findlay.com/Crone-FindlayCreationsDancingDuchess.html

      Each Dancing Duchess Spoolie KNitting Loom is a one of a kind, totally
      unique work of art, made with love!
      hugs all round,
      Noreen

      My website: http://www.crone-findlay.com
      My blog: http://www.lionbrand.com/lbyarnblog7/
      Our server is flaky - which means that not all my messages are getting
      through to me......
      if you write me a note and don't hear back- please send me another one!