Newbie needs help decreasing

  • Robyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2004
      Hi everyone,
      I need help. I am trying to make the comfy slippers on the provo
      craft website. This is my second day with my round looms and I don't
      know how to decrease..can't find instructions anywhere..could one of
      you be so kind as to help?
      thanks,
      robyn in FL
    • Jane
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2004
        Take the wraps off of the two outside pegs and place them on the pegs
        next to them. (example 1 onto 2 and 14 onto 13) Wrap as usually
        except peg two and 13 will have an extra wrap. Knit off as usally
        except two and 13 where you will knit two wraps off.