question

  • Hathaway Shoshana
    Message 1 of 74 , Dec 1, 2004
      I'm not at all sure this message reached the lists last night ...so here's
      my question. Does anyone happen to know how many ounces and/or yards are in
      1 skein of Lion Brand Jiffy yarn? I've found something that sounds similar,
      which I want, but need to be able to guesstimate how much I need to buy
      ...and to the person who sent me a blank email with the somewhat insulting
      subject line, please don't do that again.

      Thanks!
      Shoshana
    • amoonsinger
      Message 74 of 74 , Jun 29, 2011
        I looked for patterns but couldn't find any that weren't really expensive. So I made them up as I went. The only things that had patterns, and I changed all but one, was the booties (changed), and the diaper cover. For Shrek and the mouse set.

        The dino set is one I saw a hat somewhere someone had made and loved it. My two grandson's are really into to dinosaurs and thought they would love their little brother having this. Now I am making hats and booties for them.

        MaryJeanne