Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] magic stripes yarn

  • Loraine Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2004
      Tori,

      I'm using it on my DA fine gauge sock looms and it's coming out
      great ! I posted a picture of the socks I did for my son using the yarn
      from fabric.com which is also self-striping so that should give you an
      idea. I will take pictures of the socks I'm working on for my daughter
      and myself which use the actual magic stripe yarn tomorrow.

      Loraine