Are Messages Moderated before posting?

  • barbthegasser
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
      I notice a big lag time between sending a post and seeing it actually
      appear on this List. My Msgs appear almost immediatley on other Lists
      I belong to. I keep wondering if the ones I post here have gotten lost.

      Just curious.

      Barb in NC
    • SD
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
        barbthegasser wrote:
        > I notice a big lag time between sending a post and seeing it actually
        > appear on this List. My Msgs appear almost immediatley on other Lists
        > I belong to. I keep wondering if the ones I post here have gotten lost.
        >
        > Just curious.
        >
        > Barb in NC
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • barbthegasser
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
          --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "barbthegasser" <bsollinger@...> wrote:

          > I notice a big lag time between sending a post and seeing it actually
          > appear on this List. My Msgs appear almost immediatley on other Lists
          > I belong to. I keep wondering if the ones I post here have gotten
          lost. Just curious. Barb in NC
          Well, that one came through fast. Make a liar out of me <GGGG>
          Barb in NC