Re: Loom Patterns

  • sorka999
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
      Hey dora
      My new book Learn to Knit on Circle Looms is out on Monday!
      It's available a couple of places online..

      Should be in Micheals.. There are various patterns in there including
      the inevidable hat and scarf patterns!

      I know the In the Attic book has a couple of little kid sweaters,
      There is also Loomknit.com there are several patterns there!

      Hope this helps!
      Denise
      Knitchat.com