WHAT SIZE LOOM IS FOR WHAT

  • Charlene
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
      Hello All you loomers
      I just got me set of (glow in the dark circle looms) from a web sight
      on the net I from via a letter from this group
      can ant one give me an idea on size loom should be use for what
      product. ( baby hat/ small child or size range/ teen size range/ adult
      size range /so on
      use the dim. size by inches across loom, other than saying small /med
      or large or ex large/ and so tho

      Charlene in Vacaville
    • Jo
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2006
        Wow, a glow in the dark loom? How neat and convenient if you are up
        in the middle of the night or want to loom and your hubby is sleeping
        next to you. I have never heard of these? Jo
        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Charlene" <charlenestraws@...> wrote:

        > Hello All you loomers
        > I just got me set of (glow in the dark circle looms) from a web sight
        > on the net I from via a letter from this group
        > can ant one give me an idea on size loom should be use for what
        > product. ( baby hat/ small child or size range/ teen size range/ adult
        > size range /so on
        > use the dim. size by inches across loom, other than saying small /med
        > or large or ex large/ and so tho
        >
        > Charlene in Vacaville

      • Carla
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 6, 2006
          Glow in the dark looms in combination with the glow in the dark yarn. Wow! Dangerous. I would never stop. LOL
          Carla

          Jo <ladyjo501@...> wrote:
          Wow, a glow in the dark loom? How neat and convenient if you are up
          in the middle of the night or want to loom and your hubby is sleeping
          next to you. I have never heard of these? Jo
          --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Charlene" <charlenestraws@...> wrote:

          > Hello All you loomers
          > I just got me set of (glow in the dark circle looms) from a web sight
          > on the net I from via a letter from this group
          > can ant one give me an idea on size loom should be use for what
          > product. ( baby hat/ small child or size range/ teen size range/ adult
          > size range /so on
          > use the dim. size by inches across loom, other than saying small /med
          > or large or ex large/ and so tho
          >
          > Charlene in Vacaville

          Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Knitting looms Knifty knitter

          ---------------------------------

        • Lynn Hudak
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 6, 2006
            http://www.knittinglooms.com/glow_in_the_dark_knitting_looms.html

            Wow, a glow in the dark loom? How neat and convenient if you are up
            in the middle of the night or want to loom and your hubby is sleeping
            next to you. I have never heard of these? Jo

            _____

          • Mary Jeanne
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 6, 2006
              Problem is the glow in the dark yarn is hard to find and very
              expensive. I have been saving mine till I am ready to work up some
              hats with regular worsted mixed with the glow yarn.

              The glow in the dark looms are a little bit different to use. I
              have a KAL on one right now using cotton yarn but I have to take
              care not to let the pegs warp themselves out of shape. These looms
              are flexible and if you are not careful you can bend the pegs
              towards each other and then your knitting is warped.

              Unlike the knifty knitter some people find these much easier to use
              as they are softer and easier on hands that have problems. The
              company also makes the same looms with colors, so you can get a
              choice (the color ones don't glow in the dark, and I only have the
              glow ones). They are much more expensive then the kks though.

              MaryJeanne

              --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, Carla <cdb7519@...> wrote:

              > Glow in the dark looms in combination with the glow in the dark
              yarn. Wow! Dangerous. I would never stop. LOL
              > Carla
              >
              > Jo <ladyjo501@...> wrote:
              > Wow, a glow in the dark loom? How neat and convenient if you
              are up
              > in the middle of the night or want to loom and your hubby is
              sleeping
              > next to you. I have never heard of these? Jo
              > --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Charlene" <charlenestraws@>
              wrote:

              > > Hello All you loomers
              > > I just got me set of (glow in the dark circle looms) from a web
              sight
              > > on the net I from via a letter from this group
              > > can ant one give me an idea on size loom should be use for what
              > > product. ( baby hat/ small child or size range/ teen size range/
              adult
              > > size range /so on
              > > use the dim. size by inches across loom, other than saying
              small /med
              > > or large or ex large/ and so tho
              > >
              > > Charlene in Vacaville

              > Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Knitting looms
              Knifty knitter

              Service.

            • Charlene L. Endsley-Straws
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 9, 2006
                for tjhose who want to see the glow in the dark loom here is the address

                http://knittinglooms.com/glow_in_the_dark_knitting_looms.html

                have not seen or heard of the yarn

                Charlene

                PS did any one answer my quetion has to what size hat coeasponds to what size loom (inches around or inches across center)