new member

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 62 , Feb 3 1:50 PM
      I made my first hat with the red loom for my grandchild. It turned out
      great. When I got the green one out for myself I noticed how big it is.
      Will it fit an adult female or be way to big? What do I do to make it
      fit?
      Barbara
    • syri simpson
      Message 62 of 62 , Jan 21, 2012
        thanks for accepting me into your groups.  I am a novice loomer-(have made one baby hat on the blue circle loom and a  bag from plastic yarn on the Yellow). i have several sizes of Knifty Knitter, a Bucilla knitting loom and just bought a Knitting Jenny on ebay which came with no instructions.
        I am wondering if I can make socks on the Knitting Jenny loom which seems to be a finer gauge than the Knifty Knitters.

        I am looking forward to learning from more experienced Loom knitters, hoping to do something productive when winter weather keeps me housebound]
        syri (syris)