Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] does anybody know...

  • Debbie Blankenship
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi Sheri,

      Here's a link to making your own loom. It appears this one is made with nails, but many are made with cotter pins.

      http://home.earthlink.net/~dickrobinson/

      I'm sure there are other instructions out there, but I happen to have this one saved and ready to go when someone needs it!

      Also, the new, longer looms from Provo Craft won't be out until March, from what I understand.

      Have fun looming!

      Deb B. in VA

      Sheri Adams <jesus_loves_me@...> wrote:
      how to make their own long looms? I see the new long looms but can't find them in the package like at Provo.com shows them.

    • Sheri Adams
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2006
        Thanks Deb. Don't know that I can wait until March!!!!!! I'd go through withdrawl! lol Again, thanks for the link. I will check it out.

        Sheri Liegh Adams
        Mentor - Woman Of Worth Ministries
        Check out my book for recovering women:
        http://www.geocities.com/musicmaker1969/SOS_Help_For_Victims.html?1137041619345

        Here's a link to making your own loom. It appears this one is made with nails, but many are made with cotter pins.

        http://home.earthlink.net/~dickrobinson/

        I'm sure there are other instructions out there, but I happen to have this one saved and ready to go when someone needs it!

        Also, the new, longer looms from Provo Craft won't be out until March, from what I understand.

        Have fun looming!

        Deb B. in VA

        Sheri Adams <jesus_loves_me@...> wrote:
        how to make their own long looms? I see the new long looms but can't find them in the package like at Provo.com shows them.

        Knifty knitter

      • Mary Jeanne
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2006
          No that one is made with cotter pins. You are just getting an above
          look at the loom but look at the pages that come after to show the
          making of the loom. If you go to step ll or 12 you can see the side
          view of the cotter pins.

          MaryJeanne

          --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, Debbie Blankenship

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2006
            I wonder how many times I've looked at that website! I knew it had cotter pins! I have no idea why I wrote that it didn't! Silly me.

            Thanks Mary Jeanne! I'm sure you've cleared up a lot of confusion.

            Deb B. in VA

            Mary Jeanne <m_j_pettit@...> wrote:
            No that one is made with cotter pins.

          • Jo Wendland
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
              Debbie, I just found another group and someone had the driections for
              the Loop De Loop Flower from Michaels so I printed it out so ignore my
              request for the flower. thanks, Jo

              --- Debbie Blankenship <privateiiz4u@...> wrote:

              > Hi Sheri,
              >
              > Here's a link to making your own loom. It appears this one is made
              > with nails, but many are made with cotter pins.
              >
              > http://home.earthlink.net/~dickrobinson/
              >
              > I'm sure there are other instructions out there, but I happen to
              > have this one saved and ready to go when someone needs it!
              >
              > Also, the new, longer looms from Provo Craft won't be out until
              > March, from what I understand.
              >
              > Have fun looming!
              >
              > Deb B. in VA
              >
              > Sheri Adams <jesus_loves_me@...> wrote:
              > how to make their own long looms? I see the new long looms but
              > can't find them in the package like at Provo.com shows them.

              May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human & enough hope to make you happy.

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Debbie Blankenship
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
                You're welcome Jo, but I emailed you just a minute ago. I did add a little extra in there, so let me know about the thing I mentioned and we'll be all set.

                Take care,

                Deb B. in VA