What's up with me (Iris)

  • Iris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2003
      Hi. I feel much better from the heat exhaustion.
      I have been loom knitting hats for charity all Spring
      and Summer long, and September is the big month to
      send them to the charities (for the upcoming cold
      weather): to Santa Train (two hats and one scarf), to
      AC4C Bears N Blankets project (for Bears N Blankets,
      I'm sending hats to my two local domestic violence
      shelters and also to two homeless shelters--that is
      ten hats to *each* place (40 hats total), so you know
      it is *good therapy*,fun, and satisfying for me to
      loom knit all of those hats. Also I am sending four
      baby hats to the other AC4C Monthly Project, Carewear.
      One more hat to a live-in school for needy children in
      NC.
      I will loom knit more hats from September --on, as I
      can. I take the looms out with me to appointments,
      etc.
      The above hats I just posted will all be sent out in
      September.

      =====
      Take Care & Stay Safe, Iris
      I enjoy making things for people in need. Please read about it here:
      http://community.webtv.net/Weavergal56/WEAVERGALS

      Iris' Knitting Loom and Knitting Board Hobby Webpage:
      http://community.webtv.net/sari56/IrisKnittingLoomand
      Please don't send any forwards or jokes to me. Thanks.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com