Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Digest Number 500

  • baltznoah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      Hi, I am very new to round and straight loom knitting am absorbing all the
      great info you all post. I have a variable size round loom that can also be
      used like a small rake loom. I purchased it on-line. Our Hobby Lobby does
      not even carry the Kniffty knitters. I have had one on back order for 5
      months. So gave up and purchased on=line.

      I am just getting started on a straight piece on a round loom using left
      over cotton yarn and every other peg. Actually will turn out quite nice as a
      dish cloth. My sister is always asking me to supply her with these. I know
      the advice was not to use cotton due to lack of stretch, but I am having no
      trouble when treating it like a bulky yarn.

      Looking forward to learning lots from all of you.

      Especially looking for hat patterns that do not fit as closely as stocking
      caps. I do Crochet so hope to embellish some loomed items with edging and
      such.

      Lynne (baltzloom)