Slipper pattern

  • Janet Van Lone Trieschman
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
      Here is a simple slipper pattern that I think could easily be adapted to the
      looms since it uses six squares.

      I hope you find this useful.

      http://frugalknit12330.goeserv.com/homepage/freepat2.htm
    • Christine Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
        Thanks for the pattern. I have only round looms, but I know how to knit the "Old fashioned way", so I can use this pattern. Thanks for sending it my way. Chris
        Janet Van Lone Trieschman <trieschm@...> wrote:
        Here is a simple slipper pattern that I think could easily be adapted to the
        looms since it uses six squares.

        I hope you find this useful.

        http://frugalknit12330.goeserv.com/homepage/freepat2.htm

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • shreiman@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
          How wild looking!!! Pauline

          Janet Van Lone Trieschman <trieschm@...> wrote:Here is a simple
          slipper pattern that I think could easily be adapted to the
          looms since it uses six squares.

          I hope you find this useful.

          http://frugalknit12330.goeserv.com/homepage/freepat2.htm

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsordocument.write('');

          http://mail2web.com/ .