Slipper patterns

  • Christine Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2004
      Hi, My Name is Chris Williams. I live in San Jose, CA & I hve the Knifty Knit Looms, all 5 of them. I bought them to make a baby gift & so far I have made a baby hat & afgahan, and at least 10 other hats in all sizes. I went on a bus trip a week ago & the looms came in handy for the long trip. Everyone who saw them commented on my hats! I saw on another web site that slippers could be made with these looms, but the pattern wasn't available at this time. Does anyone have a simple pattern to make slippers? I'd love to have one so I can continue to make things. Thanks, Chris Williams

      Do you Yahoo!?