E-mail

  • Lisa Culley
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
      I just accidently unsubscribed from the group. I still want to be in
      the group but don't want to receive E-mail because I get to many
      messages and more than I of the same.
    • Mary Jeanne
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
        Hi Lisa,

        Go to the group home page and click on edit membership. From there
        you can choose how to read posts and stop them from coming into emails.

        Be sure to save the changes.

        MaryJeanne

        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Culley" <Cullwoman@a...>