Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Happy Thanksgiving

  • Rev.Cheryl Szlachetka
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2005
      I pray you and your family have a blessed thanksgiving day too..

      On 11/24/05, ana4stampin@... <ana4stampin@...> wrote:
      I am going to have my computer off for the next day or two but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving before I shut everything down.

      Take care and don't eat too much!

      Anaelisa Maslowski-Brewer
      Stampin' UP! Demonstrator
      760-949-4502
      760-680-8496

      Join us every month on the last Saturday of the month for some great projects (actual dates for November and December will be announced). You will learn a new technique every month and you will also be able to take your projects home with you.

      Host a workshop in your home and earn FREE items that you can actually use! Contact me for more details.

      Knitting yarn Knitting Knitting book
      Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts Knifty knitter

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      --
      Blessings,
      4plyyarn/Chaplain Cheryl