Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Loom an item for Pine Ridge Reservation

  • Pamela Acri
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 8, 2004
      Sarah,

      That's great!  I hope we can get more people working towards helping the people of Pine Ridge Reservation in all sorts of groups!

      Pam

      Sarah Louie <slouie76@...> wrote:
      Hi Pam,

      I hope others here join us and make something for the Native Americans.

      Hugs,
      Sarah L. in NH

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 8, 2004
        Pam,
        No, the hats are the easiest! The flat pieces seem harder to me, but then,
        I've only been doing this since early May, so I'm definitely no expert.
        Carolyn