Loomed Baby Hats

  • Teresa B
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2004
      Hi all,
      I do loomed preemie and newborn hats for our local hospitals. I have
      found using two different colors for holidays works really great on
      the
      baby hats. I do it all the time! I have just completed 70 preemie and
      newborn hats for 4th of July for our hospitals. You can see a picture
      of one of the 4th of July ones at my website.
      http://hometown.aol.com/teenyttreasures/index.html
      This is especially good using varigated for the brim and then a solid
      for the rest of the hat - just match it for the holiday. Since the
      varigated is more expensive than the solids I can give the babies the
      extra look with less expense.
      Have a great day all,
      Hugs and Blessings,
      Teresa B - NC