Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] BERNAT DISCO YARN

  • Cheshire Cat1
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 4, 2005
      I got mine too and I love it!  Brown and gold oh my!!!
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 4, 2005
        I only requested mine sometime around the end of September or the
        beginning of October and I got it two weeks ago so maybe they are
        going state by state? I'm in PA.
        Mine is a fantastic teal blue.

        Gail
      • Erynn C
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 4, 2005
           I thought I
          might get mine late for I live in Canada

          I'm in Calgary...maybe they just don't like us!
          I was at applied end of august so we'll see maybe there's hope for us yet
          Erynn

        • Tia187@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 5, 2005
            I just received my free yarn today.  Very nice.

            Pat from Ohio
          • Melva Pearce
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 5, 2005
              Received mine last week.

            • Carson Vincent
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 6, 2005
                i got mine too, and it sure is pretty. anita

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 6, 2005
                  I got mine Friday... Nancy D.  from Indiana