hi

  • Hathaway Shoshana
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 15, 2004
      Hi, I'm new. I belong to every loom knitting list I can find, except the
      ones specifically for making looms ..since this has become an addiction
      (oops, meant passion, LOL) and I just can't get enough tips, ideas,
      resources, and loom knitting chat!

      Gently,
      Shoshana in Atlanta, GA ..thanks Carolyn, for steering me to this list!
    • ditto_917
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 23, 2005
        hi. i am new to knitting. I tried using the needles and just couldn't
        make anything with it. i saw this round knitting looms at michaels and
        bought one. i made 2 hats for 2 of my kids already and still have to
        make three more. i really would like to learn some more uses to this
        cool thing.

        can you use the patterns for knitting to use in the round looms?

        have a nice day!

        rachelle
      • Carol
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 20 8:09 PM
          I just got a set of Knifty Knitters but it didn't come with
          instructions (boo!) Any hints on where/how to get them?
        • Bobbi C
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 20 8:20 PM
            Hi Carol,

            You can find the KK 1&2 booklets in Walmart or you can go to Karen's Crafts online and order them + the In The Attic book. Hope that this helps!!!
            Bobbi C/Indiana

            www.karenscraftsupplies.com

            I just got a set of Knifty Knitters but it didn't come with
            instructions (boo!) Any hints on where/how to get them?

            PUSH, FROG & ASAP
            Please Vote Daily---
            http://www.freeipodcontest.com/?angelsforhope.org

          • Paula
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 22, 2008
              How is everyone. My name is Paula and I live in LA. I dont if I join
              before. Butm I was I am glad I back. If not I am new. I bought looms
              along time ago. And I havent use them yet. I want to know what can I
              make with them and I also Have the longs looms too. I want to know if
              I can make an afghan with them.
            • Michelle Thomas
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 22, 2008
                Hello, welcome to the group.
                Yes you can make an afghan with the long looms. You can use the round looms also. You will have to make panels and then stitch them together.

                God Bless,
                Michelle <><
                ~currently parked in Ulm, Montana~

                http://loomknitters.forumarena.com
                http://chelle4jesus.blogspot.com
                http://www.getjesus.net
                http://www.myspace.com/chelle4jesus

                ~Joshua 24:15~

                To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 22, 2008
                  Hi Paula,
                  Welcome or welcome back. I have all the kk looms also. Yes you can make an afghan makeing long panels depending on the loom you use. I made one with the yellow large loom after makeing 5 panels a certain length I put them together. You can also do it makeing blocks and changeing colors.
                  I am makeing a top but it's made up. There are a lot of patterns out there and pattern books. Free stuff also check out www.joanns.com for free kk patterns.

                  HUGS & God Bless
                  Marcella Murray
                  Grandmother (56 years young) of 6 grandchildren

                  Horse Trainer - Own 11 and selling Paints & Palimino's. Need a good Black & White Stud great build good conformation and gentle please contact me.

                  Bostic, North Carolina
                  a1flower28018@...
                  HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

                  SOME OF MY GROUPS: