  • Dawn and Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2005
      Well, I went to Ashland and got my looms today.  I was so afraid they would be out of them but they must have gotten a new shipment cuz there was more today than last weekend.  I have not tried them yet as I have to find my kitchen first.  I know it is there under the dishes etc. somewhere.  Just gotta find it.   Sure wish that darned maid would show up when she is supposed to.  LOL.   Yeah right.  On my salary I am lucky to have dishsoap!!!!!!   I am sure I will be emailing later with 1000 questions.  Please be patient with me.  If you do not hear from me  you will know that I am tangled in the yarn and hoops somewhere or gave up for a while and am knitting socks.

      Dawn the Enabler 1
      Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!
    • Rev.Cheryl Szlachetka
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2005
        Dawn you will love the looms and knitting on them..you will become addict to them as we all are..

        On 10/22/05, Dawn and Paul <knitwit@...> wrote:
        Well, I went to Ashland and got my looms today.  I was so afraid they would be out of them but they must have gotten a new shipment cuz there was more today than last weekend.  I have not tried them yet as I have to find my kitchen first.  I know it is there under the dishes etc. somewhere.  Just gotta find it.   Sure wish that darned maid would show up when she is supposed to.  LOL.   Yeah right.  On my salary I am lucky to have dishsoap!!!!!!   I am sure I will be emailing later with 1000 questions.  Please be patient with me.  If you do not hear from me  you will know that I am tangled in the yarn and hoops somewhere or gave up for a while and am knitting socks.

        Dawn the Enabler 1
        Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --