Pauline

  • shreiman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2004
      I just bought a round loom set and it looks like the pick is attached
      to each loom but the pick is very small. Is this how it comes? Pauline
    • JeanTownsend
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 4, 2004
        no not attached. some do not even come with a pick
        some pics are short like yarn needle. some are long handle like dental pick. some are a knitting needle bent over in a U shape like those small cable needles. My mom prefers the U , I like the dental pick one.
        look closely at them. what brand name? how many in package?
        i bought the bright colored plastic from Hancock fabric with 4 in pack and one pick
        also the long purple plastic straight one with one pick and
        I bought the big wooden set from www.loomroom.com and they are gorgeous.

      • TLover9369@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4, 2004
          In a message dated 6/4/2004 7:01:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, shreiman@... writes:
          I just bought a round loom set and it looks like the pick is attached
          to each loom but the pick is very small. Is this how it comes? Pauline

            Is the thing you might think is a pick, the tack that holds the starting yarn in place?  There is one of those on most looms.

          Teri

        • shreiman@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 4, 2004
            Could be. Pauline

            shreiman@... writes:
            I just bought a round loom set and it looks like the pick is attached
            to each loom but the pick is very small. Is this how it comes? Pauline

            Is the thing you might think is a pick, the tack that holds the starting
            yarn in place? There is one of those on most looms.

            Teri

            Click to subscribe to stcharlesweightwatchers

            http://mail2web.com/ .