Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Pauline-new

  • Jeanie Townsend
    Message 1 of 8 , May 24 7:33 AM
      has little movies to show exactly how to do it
      also I screen captured and can send in jpeg format

      when you make a regular new stitch, you wrap or lay the new
      yarn above the one already on the peg

      to purl, wrap the new yarn UNDER the stitch already on the peg
      the new wrap is closest to the base of the peg, the stitch that
      was already on it will be closest to the top of the peg.
      now reach down through the old stitch
      pull up a loop a long loop so it won't just snap back through
      ang get lost
      now flick off the old stitch, take it off of the peg
      now rehang the new stitch
      because you come from UNDER with the new stitch
      it works.

    • Carolyn Ranker
      Message 2 of 8 , May 24 1:38 PM
        Thanks so very much.  I appreciate the explanation.
        Carolyn