Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Spam

  • SD
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2004
      wow.
      sorry about that. Who'd think this group would get spammed?
      I'll go back and filter out all spam now. They didn't have the filter option when we started this group. They have it now and I'll do it immeidiately,
      or we'll get even more spam.
      -sue

      T Lover wrote:

          What has the car/lemon warranty got to do with round looms?

      Teri

    • alexe t
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 3:56 AM
        I am sorry, someone hacked my email and my password has been changed
        Alexe