Pauline

  • shreiman
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9 5:18 AM
      Hi, I live in Ferndale, Michigan. Anyone live near me? I am thinking
      of getting a round loom. What can you make with them? Are there any
      videos that show this craft? Pauline
    • Patricia Adams
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9 7:38 AM
        Pauline, I'm not sure where Frendale is. I live near Traverse City.
        Pattylee

        shreiman wrote:

        > Hi, I live in Ferndale, Michigan. Anyone live near me? I am thinking
        > of getting a round loom. What can you make with them? Are there any
        > videos that show this craft? Pauline
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • shreiman
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4, 2004
          I just bought a round loom set and it looks like the pick is attached
          to each loom but the pick is very small. Is this how it comes? Pauline
        • JeanTownsend
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 4, 2004
            no not attached. some do not even come with a pick
            some pics are short like yarn needle. some are long handle like dental pick. some are a knitting needle bent over in a U shape like those small cable needles. My mom prefers the U , I like the dental pick one.
            look closely at them. what brand name? how many in package?
            i bought the bright colored plastic from Hancock fabric with 4 in pack and one pick
            also the long purple plastic straight one with one pick and
            I bought the big wooden set from www.loomroom.com and they are gorgeous.

          • TLover9369@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 4, 2004
              In a message dated 6/4/2004 7:01:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, shreiman@... writes:
              I just bought a round loom set and it looks like the pick is attached
              to each loom but the pick is very small. Is this how it comes? Pauline

                Is the thing you might think is a pick, the tack that holds the starting yarn in place?  There is one of those on most looms.

              Teri

            • shreiman@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 4, 2004
                Could be. Pauline

                shreiman@... writes:
                I just bought a round loom set and it looks like the pick is attached
                to each loom but the pick is very small. Is this how it comes? Pauline

                Is the thing you might think is a pick, the tack that holds the starting
                yarn in place? There is one of those on most looms.

                Teri

                Click to subscribe to stcharlesweightwatchers

                http://mail2web.com/ .