new poster with a question

  • Patty Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      Hi,
      I'm new here, and just received my 4 colored looms. Does anyone have
      any patterns links for childrens sweaters? Can you just use a regular
      sweater pattern for the loom? Can you do this without making a circle,
      and if so, how do you wrap the yarn to go backwards? I'm not sure how
      to explain this any different. Hope you understand what I mean.
      Patty