hello there!

  • secretsister2425
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      hello to everyone! i will quickly introduce myself...my name is ida
      and i live in ventura, california. i am married and have a 2 year old
      son. i am currently have a long term substitute position at a local
      high school in the home ec dept. i love teaching child development,
      preschool and fashion. look forward to getting to know you all!
      ~ida