Video for loom knitters

  • cyeager1969
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
      I was googling last night for looms and came across this site
      offering a "how to" video for loom knitters. Here's the addy if
      anyone's interested:
      www.hillbrothersstudios.com/loomvideo/loom.html
    • Suzann
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2004
        The video is good if you have your first loom and no idea what to do
        next. It is very basic.

        Suzann

        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "cyeager1969" <cyeager1969@y...> wrote:
        > I was googling last night for looms and came across this site
        > offering a "how to" video for loom knitters. Here's the addy if
        > anyone's interested:
        > www.hillbrothersstudios.com/loomvideo/loom.html
      • mouse1701
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2004
          i purchased the video..and was very disappointed..i found it only left you with more questions..if you can end off with a hat fine..but it did not say how to end off with open ends, ie: tubs scarf..or how to finish off the flat ends of say and afghan..i feel that my money could have been put to better use elsewhere..but i do not know of any other loom production videos to address my needs..is there any others out there?