Re: Flat pattern on round loom

  • cyeager1969
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, Lynn Gary <lgary@t...>
      wrote:
      > Describe some of the pattern to me and I will let you know if it's
      > possible or if there is a close alternative to it.
      >
      > Lynn

            Privacy Policy
       ---
      The scarf calls for size eleven needles & Lion Brand Chenille
      Thick & Quick. Most likely I will be using the recommended
      yarn.Ignore this info if it isn't absolutely necessary.

      Pattern stitch: R1(WS) k1b, p1b, *k1b, p1b, p1*, rep from * to *
      once for scarf , on last 4 sts, k1b, k1, p1b, k1b. R2 (RS)k2b, p1,
      p1b, *k1, k1b, p1, p1b*, once for scarf, on last 2 sts, k2b.

      Loosely cast on 14 sts.