Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Flat pattern on round loom

  • Lynn Gary
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004
      Describe some of the pattern to me and I will let you know if it's
      possible or if there is a close alternative to it.

      Lynn

      On Jan 31, 2004, at 5:36 PM, cyeager1969 wrote:

      > I found a scarf I would really like to try, a flat piece in one of
      > those
      > teach yourself to knit books. How do I "translate" a flat pattern
      > into a pattern for a round loom? Should I even attempt it?
    • cyeager1969
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, Lynn Gary <lgary@t...>
        wrote:
        > Describe some of the pattern to me and I will let you know if it's
        > possible or if there is a close alternative to it.
        >
        > Lynn

              Privacy Policy
         ---
        The scarf calls for size eleven needles & Lion Brand Chenille
        Thick & Quick. Most likely I will be using the recommended
        yarn.Ignore this info if it isn't absolutely necessary.

        Pattern stitch: R1(WS) k1b, p1b, *k1b, p1b, p1*, rep from * to *
        once for scarf , on last 4 sts, k1b, k1, p1b, k1b. R2 (RS)k2b, p1,
        p1b, *k1, k1b, p1, p1b*, once for scarf, on last 2 sts, k2b.

        Loosely cast on 14 sts.