just joined

  • arlene
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2005
      i have been thinking about buying a round loom. can you make adult
      sweaters with this? how? i have only seen hats and scarfs. thankkyou
      arlene
    • Mary Jeanne
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2005
        Hi Arlene,

        Some people have. I haven't done any thing like that but there are
        some pattern books that have things in them. There is a book that is
        put out by Lion Brand yarns, you could go to their website and check
        it out. Otherwise the patterns for sweaters that I know of are for
        the board looms.

        MaryJeanne