prayers

  • Iva Wedding
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10 2:36 PM
      Well, this week has gone fairly well. The babysitting went well, and I will go watch them again this coming Sunday, when sil goes back to Phoenix to pick dd up at airport.

      We have signed the lease, but have not yet gotten the keys. Will get them today or tomorrow, the utilities get turned on Monday, and we will be out of here by the 28th.

      As for our grandson...I have come to the conclusion that all is going to go ok for him. His step father assured me he will be ok, and I called his guardian ad litem today, spoke with him at length. Faxed him a copy of the letter I gave gs last night, which he did not understand in the least (which we expected).  Otherwise, no one was in the least surprised by what was happening. We still expect gs to be a ward of the state, just earlier than expected.

      Hugs, Iva
    • amja2@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10 4:57 PM

        Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
        Can anyone give me basic directions for the round loom?

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10 5:16 PM
          You may want to check out www.goodknitkisses.com.  She has a lot of videos on YouTube.

          Also Lion Brands yarn has a lot of videos for the Martha Stewart loom set, but they apply to any loom.  Marthastewart.lionbrand.com.

          There are a lot of sites with instructions, but I find the videos most helpful.

          Heather

          Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 15 1:14 PM
              Hi!

              I bought these two looms since they are different from what I already have. Not sure where to find project for them. Most patterns are for standard loom sizing like the Knifter Knitter. I guess that can always just make larger gauge projects from patterns for smaller looms.

              Thank you in advance,

              Heather