emails

  • Iva Wedding
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 4:56 PM
      I hope all the group mods don't mind a group note like this, much easier than singles for my hands today!  I am going on daily digest for a while because I am going to my daughters for a couple of days to take care of her kids and house while they have to go out of town.

      I ask for all your prayers because the situation with our grandson (her oldest son) will probably blow up this week, and I expect to be busy......packing to move!  I hope to take possession on Wed., and will go from there. My church has already told me I have a moving crew with trucks, so I may not even have to rent a u-haul! praise God!

      Hugs, Iva