Looking for a pattern from an older book.

  • injured.retired
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2014
      I lost one of my books during my divorce and I miss one of the patterns so much.  It was an afghan where the two outer panels had twisted cables then the inner panel was just a knitted panel and you used a round loom to make it on.  I have searched and searched and bought other books that said they had afghan patterns in them but they turned out not to be the one I was looking for.  At one point I owned all the books that were out for the round looms but I lost this one book and it is driving me nuts.  If anyone can recall which pattern I am talking about and knows where I can get the pattern can you please let me know.

      Sincerely,
      Melissa W. - TX
    • Karen Mokas

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2014

          Thanks so much I will go look up that title!  Melissa W - TX