Cabbage Patch Hats on Knifty Knitter

  • quiltingbee2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2014

      I saw these really cute hats for kids made to look like Cabbage Patch Kid hair. They were crocheted and had a "loop" on the bottom. Does anyone know if there is a loom pattern similar or a stitch for the loom that looks like it?

      I would attach a link to the pattern but I don't know if that is allowed since it is from another source.

      Thanks

    • LaDonna S. Edwards
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2014
        Would be cool to make on the looms