thank you

  • joyceequilts1942
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2013
      Hi Everyone, Thank you again for all your help.  I found some interesting things on Pintrest and will look into the other sites recommended as well.  Have to say I'm sorry my replies come with all the other replies, yahoo in their wisdom or so they thought changed how their mail works so I have to figure out how to reply and not have all replies added to it.
        enjoy your day everyone.  Here on the east coast we are expecting bad weather. joyceee