shawl pattern

  • momanto
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 17, 2013

    I have been a member of a prayer shawl group  for a couple of years now,  and I love the look of knitting, but I can not needle knit  but I sure do love the loom knitting.   here is  a picture  and pattern  for  one I did on my own,   and I have made it several times.    also  I use only one strand  of 4 ply yarn    it makes it soft,  and comforting.....  Let me know what you think....

    momanto

  • Rebeca Romero-Cordero
    Message 2 of 15 , Oct 18, 2013

      This is gorgeous!

      Thanks so much for sharing

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

      I have been a member of a prayer shawl group  for a couple of years now,  and I love the look of knitting, but I can not needle knit  but I sure do love the loom knitting.   here is  a picture  and pattern  for  one I did on my own,   and I have made it several times.    also  I use only one strand  of 4 ply yarn    it makes it soft,  and comforting.....  Let me know what you think....

      momanto

    • maryhelfrich56
      Message 3 of 15 , Oct 19, 2013

        I can't get the photo, I've tried to click where it says attachment!  What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help!

        ---In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, <roundlooms@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[...]

            • sis5of11

                I have been a member of a prayer shawl group  for a couple of years now,  and I love the look of knitting, but I can not needle knit  but I sure do love the loom knitting.   here is  a picture  and pattern  for  one I did on my own,   and I have made it several times.    also  I use only one strand  of 4 ply yarn    it makes it soft,  and comforting.....  Let me know what you think....

                momanto

              • apres1428

                  I have been a member of a prayer shawl group  for a couple of years now,  and I love the look of knitting, but I can not needle knit  but I sure do love the loom knitting.   here is  a picture  and pattern  for  one I did on my own,   and I have made it several times.    also  I use only one strand  of 4 ply yarn    it makes it soft,  and comforting.....  Let me know what you think....

                  momanto

                • K Field

                    --
                  • Katee
                    Message 10 of 15 , Oct 23, 2013

                      I, too, am unable to open what looks like the .doc for the prayer shawl.  I have tried off and on for two days.  My screen:

                      Attachment
                      My Own Prayer Shawl.doc
                      Type:
                      application/x-tika-msoffice

                      is in a box but does not seem to be an actual link.  Do different members have different settings set by managers?

                      I am a computer tech help person and this has me baffled.

                      HELP, PLZ..... or would someone email it to me, off-group, plzzz

                      TKS
                      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

                      > I have been a member of a prayer shawl group for a couple of years now, and I love the look of knitting, but I can not needle knit but I sure do love the loom knitting. here is a picture and pattern for one I did on my own, and I have made it several times. also I use only one strand of 4 ply yarn it makes it soft, and comforting..... Let me know what you think....
                      >

                      > momanto

                    • Katee
                      Message 11 of 15 , Oct 23, 2013
                        Where are you finding the save button? I do not see one on my screen.

                        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, <mhelfrich@...> wrote:

                        > I hit the save button and there it was. Thank you! Very beautiful pattern! I can picture it made in very soft colors and given as gifts! Have fun with your future projects! Keep looming away!
                        >

                        > ---In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, <roundlooms@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                        >

                        > click on the save button and then open..... this should work.....
                        >
                        > ---In roundlooms@yahoogroups.com, <momanto@> wrote:
                        >
                        > when I tried to get the picture I had a hard time too keep playing with it try clicking on some strange items in the e-mail hope it comes up for you
                        >

                        > ---In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, <roundlooms@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                        >
                        > I can't get the photo, I've tried to click where it says attachment! What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help!
                        >

                        > ---In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, <roundlooms@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                        >
                        > This is gorgeous!
                        > Thanks so much for sharing
                        > Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android

                      • Pam Thompson
                        Message 12 of 15 , Oct 23, 2013
                          I was able to download it. First you login by using your facebook login or create an account for Issuu. Then go back to the pattern page, choose Share and the link will become visible, then you need to look upward on the page for the word Download (it's in a grey lighter color, not really obvious), click it and then choose a location on your computer to download the file. I hope this isn't too over simplified, I had to write this quick before I forgot what I just did LOL - Aging, isn't it grand?

                          Pam T

                          On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:48 PM, Katee <kateeskloset@...> wrote:

                          Where are you finding the save button? I do not see one on my screen.

                          --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, <mhelfrich@...> wrote:

                          > I hit the save button and there it was. Thank you! Very beautiful pattern! I can picture it made in very soft colors and given as gifts! Have fun with your future projects! Keep looming away!
                          >

                          > ---In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, <roundlooms@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                          >

                          > click on the save button and then open..... this should work.....
                          >
                          > ---In roundlooms@yahoogroups.com, <momanto@> wrote:
                          >
                          > when I tried to get the picture I had a hard time too keep playing with it try clicking on some strange items in the e-mail hope it comes up for you
                          >

                          > ---In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, <roundlooms@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                          >
                          > I can't get the photo, I've tried to click where it says attachment! What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help!
                          >

                          > ---In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, <roundlooms@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                          >
                          > This is gorgeous!
                          > Thanks so much for sharing
                          > Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android

                        • Pam Thompson
                          Message 13 of 15 , Oct 23, 2013
                            Oh, for heaven's sake, I just gave instructions on how to download http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tried-to-look-pretty-potholder

                            I have no idea how I did that, must be the new Yahoo layout. So sorry about that!

                            PamT

                            On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:55 PM, Pam Thompson <yourfavoritething2002@...> wrote:
                            I was able to download it. First you login by using your facebook login or create an account for Issuu. Then go back to the pattern page, choose Share and the link will become visible, then you need to look upward on the page for the word Download (it's in a grey lighter color, not really obvious), click it and then choose a location on your computer to download the file. I hope this isn't too over simplified, I had to write this quick before I forgot what I just did LOL - Aging, isn't it grand?

                            Pam T

                            On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:48 PM, Katee <kateeskloset@...> wrote:

                            Where are you finding the save button? I do not see one on my screen.

                            --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, <mhelfrich@...> wrote:

                            > I hit the save button and there it was. Thank you! Very beautiful pattern! I can picture it made in very soft colors and given as gifts! Have fun with your future projects! Keep looming away!
                            >

                            > ---In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, <roundlooms@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                            >

                            > click on the save button and then open..... this should work.....
                            >
                            > ---In roundlooms@yahoogroups.com, <momanto@> wrote:
                            >
                            > when I tried to get the picture I had a hard time too keep playing with it try clicking on some strange items in the e-mail hope it comes up for you
                            >

                            > ---In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, <roundlooms@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                            >
                            > I can't get the photo, I've tried to click where it says attachment! What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help!
                            >

                            > ---In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, <roundlooms@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                            >
                            > This is gorgeous!
                            > Thanks so much for sharing
                            > Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android

                          • maryhelfrich56
                            Message 14 of 15 , Oct 24, 2013

                              Hi Karen:

                              I had the same problem, when click in the email and it goes to the site, you'll see the word save, click on it and it will ask you to open, that's how I finally got it.  Someone had emailed me and told me this, otherwise I would never have figured it out!  Good Luck!

                              ---In roundlooms@yahoogroups.com, <yourfavoritething2002@...> wrote:

                              Oh, for heaven's sake, I just gave instructions on how to download http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tried-to-look-pretty-potholder

                              I have no idea how I did that, must be the new Yahoo layout. So sorry about that!

                              PamT

                              On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:55 PM, Pam Thompson <yourfavoritething2002@...> wrote:
                              I was able to download it. First you login by using your facebook login or create an account for Issuu. Then go back to the pattern page, choose Share and the link will become visible, then you need to look upward on the page for the word Download (it's in a grey lighter color, not really obvious), click it and then choose a location on your computer to download the file. I hope this isn't too over simplified, I had to write this quick before I forgot what I just did LOL - Aging, isn't it grand?

                              Pam T

                              On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:48 PM, Katee <kateeskloset@...> wrote:

                              Where are you finding the save button? I do not see one on my screen.

                              --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, <mhelfrich@...> wrote:

                              > I hit the save button and there it was. Thank you! Very beautiful pattern! I can picture it made in very soft colors and given as gifts! Have fun with your future projects! Keep looming away!
                              >

                              > ---In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, <roundlooms@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                              >

                              > click on the save button and then open..... this should work.....
                              >
                              > ---In roundlooms@yahoogroups.com, <momanto@> wrote:
                              >
                              > when I tried to get the picture I had a hard time too keep playing with it try clicking on some strange items in the e-mail hope it comes up for you
                              >

                              > ---In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, <roundlooms@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                              >
                              > I can't get the photo, I've tried to click where it says attachment! What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help!
                              >

                              > ---In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, <roundlooms@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                              >
                              > This is gorgeous!
                              > Thanks so much for sharing
                              > Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android