Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] sashay yarn

  • Judy Ferguson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2013
      Here is a link to a YouTube video that shows how to loom on a small loom (not regular Knifty Knitters).  There are also videos down the right side for different looms.  Check them out.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paX-Ve9OHvk&feature=g-hist
      Hope this helps,
      Judy

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2013
        Look in purlingsprite.com.Isela Phelps has a video of how to work with ruffle yarn,also a pattern.