Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] M.S. knitting loom kit....

  • cynsms90
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 29, 2013
      My husband has two MS Looms and loves them.  The only issue he has found is an occasional peg that is loose so he swaps the pegs.  He has done LOTS of projects big and small on his looms!  He converts knitting and tunisian crochet patterns to use also...(SirBump on Ravelry) We have heard others with loose pegs has used a piece of yarn as a "shim" in with the peg to tighten the fit...

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 30, 2013
        I found my coveted purple loom on eBay.

        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, Angela Prescott <apres1428@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have or know of someone who would like to sell the KK Purple Round Knitting Loom? I really would like to have this loom. Happy Looming Day!
        >
        > Angie in GA
        > apres1428@...

        > Recent Activity: * New Members 5
        > Visit Your Group
        >
        > Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback
        > .

      • Judith Kernoff
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 30, 2013

           Where can I find his patterns???

[...]

        • Angela Prescott
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 30, 2013
            I went there but not any there*:( sad

            Angie in GA

            > Does anyone have or know of someone who would like to sell the KK Purple Round Knitting Loom? I really would like to have this loom. Happy Looming Day!
            >
            > Angie in GA
            > apres1428@...

            > Recent Activity: * New Members 5
            > Visit Your Group
            >
            > Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback
            > .

          • cynsms90
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 4, 2013
              He notes his patterns with his projects on Ravelry. Just did a loom along with a pattern he converted from a tunisian crochet pattern in the "Loomin' dishcloth" group.  That pattern is written in the group thread and in the notes on his project page.