Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Re: New Here

  • nancy
    Message 1 of 22 , May 3, 2013
      Kelli if it can't be fun then why even be here is how I feel.. this way we get to know each other better and see what they are working on.. plus just chatting.. what fun would a group be if we couldn't chat too and just have a good time.. oh well it wasn't for her so it was time to move on... hugs to you and everyone here... Nancy from Indiana...
      From: johnno_49@...
      Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 14:07:42 -0700

      Yes, there surely must be a list coordinator who can pull the plug on people who can't seem to listen to common sense.  I'm sure we've all subscribed to discussion groups that we thought would be good, and then discovered that the group didn't conform to our expectations.  That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the group, rather that the expectations were misguided.  What we do is unsubscribe.  After all, there are hundreds of other groups we can join, and there are many other ways we can use the internet to get the information we want.  What we DON'T do is rudely demand that a list change to suit our misconceptions.  That's ridiculous.

      John