Re: Finding the time to learn...

  • Mary Fairchild
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2013
      I'm with you on the trying to find the time. I just keep picking up more looms at the thrift stores and now I have to do something creative with them. Maybe this weekend I'll manage some time. Then perhaps I'll do more than lurk....

      Mare

      ArtFire: http://www.artfire.com/users/InquisitiveFelines
      Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/1278751
      http://inquisitivefelinesandfibers.wordpress.com

      Same here, trying to get the time to sit down and
      actually learn to use my looms.
      I'd be willing to bet good money that "Ms. Tammy"
      does not stay on many lists for very long.
      Ann in Arkansas