Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] May 1, 2013 5:38 am tammy_primeau Left group via web

  • Angela Prescott
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2013
      I agree thank God she is gone

      Angie in GA

      --- On Thu, 5/2/13, SandyGram <bigbearcity02@...> wrote:

      From: SandyGram <bigbearcity02@...>
      Subject: Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] May 1, 2013 5:38 am tammy_primeau <wildangelus@...> Left group via web
      To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 6:08 PM

      I agree.  Her attitude and language were not acceptable to me.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2013
        I'm with you on the trying to find the time. I just keep picking up more looms at the thrift stores and now I have to do something creative with them. Maybe this weekend I'll manage some time. Then perhaps I'll do more than lurk....

        Mare

        ArtFire: http://www.artfire.com/users/InquisitiveFelines
        Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/1278751
        http://inquisitivefelinesandfibers.wordpress.com

        Same here, trying to get the time to sit down and
        actually learn to use my looms.
        I'd be willing to bet good money that "Ms. Tammy"
        does not stay on many lists for very long.
        Ann in Arkansas