Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Re: New Here

  • ~Cathy Turner
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 30, 2013
      Yes, unless you are set to No Mail.

      --- On Wed, 5/1/13, Brenda Jackson <cheaky_chic1@...> wrote:

      do all posts or replys to them on here get sent out to all members ?

      HA HA HA!!!   "patterns are accepted"?  That's kind of funny, almost like you own the list instead of being a new member.

      --- On Sun, 4/28/13, tammy primeau <wildangelus@...> wrote:

      please stop sending me these junk emails....patterns are accepted but not your conversations.  thank you

    • John OLeary
      Message 2 of 22 , May 3, 2013
        Yes, there surely must be a list coordinator who can pull the plug on people who can't seem to listen to common sense.  I'm sure we've all subscribed to discussion groups that we thought would be good, and then discovered that the group didn't conform to our expectations.  That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the group, rather that the expectations were misguided.  What we do is unsubscribe.  After all, there are hundreds of other groups we can join, and there are many other ways we can use the internet to get the information we want.  What we DON'T do is rudely demand that a list change to suit our misconceptions.  That's ridiculous.

        John
      • suedarn
        Message 3 of 22 , May 3, 2013
          John. She's gone.
          Ban her frm all your groups of course.
          She is banned here.
          I think it's mostly over.
          We are removing her posts.
          -Mod...

          --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, John OLeary <johnno_49@...> wrote:

          > Yes, there surely must be a list coordinator who can pull the plug on people who can't seem to listen to common sense.  I'm sure we've all subscribed to discussion groups that we thought would be good, and then discovered that the group didn't conform to our expectations.  That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the group, rather that the expectations were misguided.  What we do is unsubscribe.  After all, there are hundreds of other groups we can join, and there are many other ways we can use the internet to get the information we want.  What we DON'T do is rudely demand that a list change to suit our misconceptions.  That's ridiculous.
          >
          > John

        • Kelli Campbell
          Message 4 of 22 , May 3, 2013
            I am a group or two that chat all day long.  I love those groups.  That way you get to know people and make friends.  Oh well, you know what they say about Karma.  I have never been called rude or a bully.

            Hugs Kelli
            Salem, OR

            To look more beautiful, just smile

            To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
            From: johnno_49@...
            Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 14:07:42 -0700
            Subject: Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Re: New Here

            Yes, there surely must be a list coordinator who can pull the plug on people who can't seem to listen to common sense.  I'm sure we've all subscribed to discussion groups that we thought would be good, and then discovered that the group didn't conform to our expectations.  That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the group, rather that the expectations were misguided.  What we do is unsubscribe.  After all, there are hundreds of other groups we can join, and there are many other ways we can use the internet to get the information we want.  What we DON'T do is rudely demand that a list change to suit our misconceptions.  That's ridiculous.

            John

          • nancy

              From: johnno_49@...
              Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 14:07:42 -0700