RE: [ROUNDLOOMS] Re: New Here

  • Angela Prescott
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 28, 2013
      I know right!!!!!!!!

      Angie in GA

      --- On Mon, 4/29/13, ~Cathy Turner <turner.cathy@...> wrote:

      From: ~Cathy Turner <turner.cathy@...>
      Subject: RE: [ROUNDLOOMS] Re: New Here
      To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, April 29, 2013, 1:58 AM

      HA HA HA!!!   "patterns are accepted"?  That's kind of funny, almost like you own the list instead of being a new member.

      --- On Sun, 4/28/13, tammy primeau <wildangelus@...> wrote:

      please stop sending me these junk emails....patterns are accepted but not your conversations.  thank you

    • Angela Prescott
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 29, 2013
        Tammy why join the group just do a search for patterns or use youtube.

        Angie in GA�

        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 30, 2013

          do all posts or replys to them on here get sent out to all members ?

          HA HA HA!!!   "patterns are accepted"?  That's kind of funny, almost like you own the list instead of being a new member.

          --- On Sun, 4/28/13, tammy primeau <wildangelus@...> wrote:

          please stop sending me these junk emails....patterns are accepted but not your conversations.  thank you

        • ~Cathy Turner

            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 30, 2013

              Yeah. They do. If you want to reply to an individual you change the "to" from roundlooms@yahoogroups.com to the individual's email address.

              do all posts or replys to them on here get sent out to all members ?

              HA HA HA!!!   "patterns are accepted"?  That's kind of funny, almost like you own the list instead of being a new member.

              --- On Sun, 4/28/13, tammy primeau <wildangelus@...> wrote:

              please stop sending me these junk emails....patterns are accepted but not your conversations.  thank you

            • John OLeary
              Message 6 of 22 , May 3, 2013
                Yes, there surely must be a list coordinator who can pull the plug on people who can't seem to listen to common sense.  I'm sure we've all subscribed to discussion groups that we thought would be good, and then discovered that the group didn't conform to our expectations.  That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the group, rather that the expectations were misguided.  What we do is unsubscribe.  After all, there are hundreds of other groups we can join, and there are many other ways we can use the internet to get the information we want.  What we DON'T do is rudely demand that a list change to suit our misconceptions.  That's ridiculous.

                John
              • suedarn
                Message 7 of 22 , May 3, 2013
                  John. She's gone.
                  Ban her frm all your groups of course.
                  She is banned here.
                  I think it's mostly over.
                  We are removing her posts.
                  -Mod...

                  --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, John OLeary <johnno_49@...> wrote:

                  > Yes, there surely must be a list coordinator who can pull the plug on people who can't seem to listen to common sense.  I'm sure we've all subscribed to discussion groups that we thought would be good, and then discovered that the group didn't conform to our expectations.  That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the group, rather that the expectations were misguided.  What we do is unsubscribe.  After all, there are hundreds of other groups we can join, and there are many other ways we can use the internet to get the information we want.  What we DON'T do is rudely demand that a list change to suit our misconceptions.  That's ridiculous.
                  >
                  > John

                • Kelli Campbell
                  Message 8 of 22 , May 3, 2013
                    I am a group or two that chat all day long.  I love those groups.  That way you get to know people and make friends.  Oh well, you know what they say about Karma.  I have never been called rude or a bully.

                    Hugs Kelli
                    Salem, OR

                    To look more beautiful, just smile

                    To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
                    From: johnno_49@...
                    Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 14:07:42 -0700

                    Yes, there surely must be a list coordinator who can pull the plug on people who can't seem to listen to common sense.  I'm sure we've all subscribed to discussion groups that we thought would be good, and then discovered that the group didn't conform to our expectations.  That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the group, rather that the expectations were misguided.  What we do is unsubscribe.  After all, there are hundreds of other groups we can join, and there are many other ways we can use the internet to get the information we want.  What we DON'T do is rudely demand that a list change to suit our misconceptions.  That's ridiculous.

                    John

                  • nancy

                      From: johnno_49@...
                      Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 14:07:42 -0700