Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] DO NOT CLICK ON LINK! Re: link

  • Judy Ferguson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013
      Definitely going around.  I had 6 groups that I am in that were hacked from late Feb. and it is still going on.  Had to put members on moderate in 2 whole groups (hundreds of members).  Seems to affect those who have Yahoo, Ymail, Rogers and Rocketmail email addresses.  Hopefully, it is starting to settle down.  There were about 2 or 3 types of these messages going around.  Some had no subject headings, some had the sender's name and a date/time and others said "Breaking News" so beware if you find any of these headings.
      Judy