DO NOT CLICK ON LINK! Re: link

  • Kathy Norris
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
      My yahoo account was hacked yesterday.  I did not send this link and you should not click on it.

      I thought I had let everyone know but evidently it was sent to anyone associated with my yahoo account (not just my contacts).  ugh

      Very sorry!
      Kathy

      http://kathynorrisdesigns.com
    • syrijs
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18, 2013
        Must be going around, my email syrijs@... also seems to have been hacked. Please note I do NOT send links to the group, if you recieve email from my address with attachments, PLEASE do not open
        syri

        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, Kathy Norris <kathynorrisdesigns@...> wrote:

        > My yahoo account was hacked yesterday.  I did not send this link and you should not click on it.
        >
        > I thought I had let everyone know but evidently it was sent to anyone associated with my yahoo account (not just my contacts).  ugh
        >
        > Very sorry!
        > Kathy
        >
        > http://kathynorrisdesigns.com

      • Judy Ferguson
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013
          Definitely going around.  I had 6 groups that I am in that were hacked from late Feb. and it is still going on.  Had to put members on moderate in 2 whole groups (hundreds of members).  Seems to affect those who have Yahoo, Ymail, Rogers and Rocketmail email addresses.  Hopefully, it is starting to settle down.  There were about 2 or 3 types of these messages going around.  Some had no subject headings, some had the sender's name and a date/time and others said "Breaking News" so beware if you find any of these headings.
          Judy